Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Lollapalooza is back!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lollapalooza is back!

    [ QUOTE ]
    I saw Death Cab in concert with Pearl Jam, they was EMO kids all around like, YEAH DEATH CAB!. I was like sweet, Death in the name usually means Death metal. Well, I was wrong, worst band I have ever heard in my life, period.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    THANK YOU! How can a band with "death" in the name sound so whiny, geeky, and devoid of talent??? Yeesh...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lollapalooza is back!

    Isn't Death Cab for Cutie that band with that song "Soul Meets Body" ?

    I think that song is pretty decent, but the fact that they're emo and their fans are emo gives me pretty much enough reason to label them as teh suck.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Lollapalooza is back!

    the line up does suck this year.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    but I will give props to Blue October, good band..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •